Thursday, June 13, 2019

New Shop!

     I just opened a new shop, in the small town of  Berlin, New Jersey, about 15 minutes from my home. 
 It's called Linda's Vintage Treasures!
     It all happened very quickly, the little bake shop became available, and we took a chance and decided to have a store with all our old things.  It's something I've always wanted to do, and I already had plenty of stock to sell! 
     The neighbors have been welcoming me, customers are finding me.  I've made some wonderful new friends!
     The town's business association has invited me to join and is promoting my business!
































 


We're ready to go, with gifts for Dad, weddings and grads!
 Something for everyone! I'm grateful for this opportunity!  
I can't say thank you enough, to my daughters, my friends and family for all your support and encouragement!  

  Love,   Linda

No comments: