Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pink Stuff

I am posting vintage pink stuff on my facebook page, because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I am recently finished with my treatments, it's been a long year, and now I am determined to live my life in faith, not in fear.
 
Since I sell vintage treasures on Etsy, and I thought it would be fun to ask everyone to post pink vintage things. But I am discouraged, because no one has participated.
Maybe you will enjoy it.
 
And please, get a mammogram and see your Doctor if you notice anything unusual.  Don't be stupid,  like I was,  thinking it's just a cyst, or it will go away.  Early detection will possibly save your life, and certainly make any necessary treatments easier, or require less treatments!




These are just a few of my favorite things, from my Etsy shop!
 Enjoy!
 
 
 




















                                                                             Love, Linda




1 comment:

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

These items are still available. I have been working hard on my Etsy shop, had steady sales, added many new things, but still trying to build up my business. It's tough coming back from breast cancer and making up for lost income, and it's still a bad economy.
But I am celebrating my life,promoting Breast Cancer Awareness Month, praying for a cure and supporting others going through the fight!

Do stop by my Etsy, www.etsy.com/shop/grandmalay , and if you're in town, come see my booth at Carnival of Collectables, Cross Keys Rd., Sicklerville, N.J. Visit my Facebook page and leave me a pink surprise, a word of encouragement or a picture of something vintage and I'll know you care!