Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother- another word for love

 My daughter Julie and  my grandson, Tommy
One of  later-life's greatest rewards is the immense pleasure
 of watching  your child parenting your precious grandchild.


"Of all the rights of women,
         the greatest is to be a mother."
                                          ---Lin Yutang
"Of all the rigOf all hts of women, the greatest is to be a mother."
Lin Yutang



Being a mother completed me, 
 supremely blessed me!
And being a grandmother 
 is ultimate joy!


God bless all the mothers, grandmothers, stepmothers,
 adopted mothers, and mother-in-laws
 for their unselfish love and giving.
Love, Linda





6 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I love this post and agree with you wholeheartedly. I love watching my daughter raise our grandchildren with such love and grace. I am now following you my new friend.
Dolly

Debbiedoos said...

Hope you had a fabulous day Linda! Love your photos...so precious.

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

Aww...your daughter and grandson are absolutely precious. I hope your Mother's Day was lovely!

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

Thank you! I'm so happy to find you, another Grandma, who understands why I'm ga-ga! And I loved SC so much! love, Linda

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

Thanks so much, Debbie, hey, I love your FB page!
You are amazing!

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

Thanks, Lisa! I love what you're doing with your blog! I just joined a lot more grandmas I met through you!
Love, Linda