Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Peachy Keen Birthday!




                      I just turned 64!
              My daughter bought me this shirt, when I told her that's my theme song this year!

Miss Emilie, my birthday flowers, and some lucious, juicy peaches



  We've been enjoying fresh juicy Jersey peaches. 
We doubled the recipe,
and it was a big hit!
 We love baking in Julie's big kitchen
 and the children join in too.
And we made peach popsicles,
with  4 peaches, 2 cups Greek yogurt and
a drizzle of agave syrup, just whirl in the blender.
you can leave the skin on, and freeze for about 6 hours.
.



Cinnamon is so good with peaches!
I wanted to preserve some, but we shared, and ate so many out of hand, so they're all gone!

    I had a peachy-keen birthday!   I'm  so blessed!


Love, Linda 




No comments: