Monday, September 25, 2017

Summer's over. Must move on to fall.   Time keeps going faster and faster.  I had a little scare, with an abnormal mammogram and MRI.  But a PET scan concluded that I am all right. There is no indication of recurrence of breast cancer or any tissue abnormalities or lymph nodes indicating any cancer activity. I am extremely grateful and relieved. This is just another little incident in my journey, living beyond cancer. I didn't panic, I was and am prepared to fight again, if need be.




Also, My dear friend died suddenly in a horrible fatal car accident. This special  neighbor lady was 88 feisty, and still full of life!  I didn't know I was spending her very last day with her, and a wonderful day it was!   We still had plans to do many things together, but she was absolutely ready to meet her maker whenever it became her time to go. We had many conversations about  our salvation,eternal life, heaven, Godly things, and life,  So, I'm feeling pretty sad for me losing her, but happy for her, because she is with Jesus. It is so very comforting to be sure about that.  Even in death, she was a testimony, as I explained to her friends and family, that it was okay that she died, because now she will live forever in  a glorious place, because she had the Lord Jesus Christ as her Savior.   I don't know how anyone copes with loss like this without faith.

 In remembrance of Doris,  March 4, 1929 -  September 17, 2017
 Now and forever,  in the presence of her Lord and Savior



I'll miss you so much, until I see you again, Doris!


 I just had a little getaway weekend, which came at a perfect time, to get my mind off everything.
 Ted and I went to a car show on the boardwalk at Wildwood, N.J.
  Always good to go to the seashore. The last time this season.


I'm grieving my friend, but just sorry for myself, as I should rejoice for her. 
 I'll miss her forever until one day, when I'll see her again.

You never know when it will be the last time,
 so make sure  you tell them you love them!
 Love, Linda.

No comments: