Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Glory

Fall glory, time changed, kids pretending in their dressup disquises, lots of candy. collecting bright colored leaves. acorns. Winterberry loaded! Cutting down dead plants, finishing up outdoor  paint jobs and chores, getting out warmer clothes-put away summer garb. bring in the tropical plants, and herbs that I want to save, (whoops- early frost got a couple of them).

my back doorstep decor 

Thank you, Mother Young, for my pretty fall mug!

Someone's cute vintage decor I spotted on my travels
 Seasons change and so do I. Don't really want it to be over, (the fall)   But I do love the upcoming holidays.
October whirlwind of fun events! Put up first Christmas tree for a neighbor, very early I'd say!!

 Now it's November.  Bleak and cloudy gray days, dark at the school-bus stop each morning, like the middle of the night.   No wait ! Now the time changed and it will be more light. Better get out some warm jackets though!.  But gorgeous fall blue skies some days- it's not all dreary.
 Getting a mammogram  later this month, see if there are any changes.  Butternut squash soup. Mild and sweet, easy to eat.  Last year, it was all I wanted when I was on Chemo treatments.
 Pumpkin pie, it's time to make one!
 Don't you love fall?

   Love, Linda

No comments: